This blog is about me and my loan pony called Bow. What we get up too. And the events that i hope to start next summer.

Sunday 23 November 2008

Will it ever stop!

Again i was really irritated when it started raining when i went to see Bow - typical English weather. :(

I was hopeing to explore different hacking roots but ended up going on a half hour hack :( but on the brighter side Bow was full of herself xD i dunno if she sensed my hyperness from the day before but she was raring to go ~:O we managed to not walk for most of the hack; i was concentrating on not letting her get cold but we cantering most of the way xD must be her change in feed.

Anyways, i've noticed that i enjoy grooming and looking after horses rather than riding them ~:O it's quite amazing for me really. But maybe it's got to do with hardly any jumping recently :( On another disapointing note, i can't go and see my baby next sunday :( gotta do some christmas shopping etc. Will miss the girlie :(

No comments: