This blog is about me and my loan pony called Bow. What we get up too. And the events that i hope to start next summer.

Sunday 9 November 2008

Too muddy!







Went to see the fats today expecting to do a little bit of jumping. (The last time i jumped it was before my holiday so i was pritty desperate to get going)!

But, unfortunately the field was extreamly muddy!

I decided to instead go for another hack over to cow fields. Thankfully because it is now winter all the cows are away so Bow doesn't get freaked out by them :) silly ponio. Went for a couple of gallops (had completely no brakes what so ever)! Siriously, she may be a fat little thing but she can shift.

I've decided that unless we get a dry spout, for the winter i'm not going to do any jumping (or dressage movements for that matter), it's simply too muddy. Oh and i thought it was soooo cute today, that after our ride, Bow neighed at me before we left. I hope we're getting closer now as i'm not making her jump at the moment; and because i'm the only one that gives her treats :P shhhh x








No comments: