This blog is about me and my loan pony called Bow. What we get up too. And the events that i hope to start next summer.

Thursday 13 November 2008

Fatty Fater Fat Fats.


So, went horse riding with Josie and Odo today :D

At first i decided to vault onto Odo's back. After being defeated with Bow almost biting me, i was all too aware that Odo might do the same. Afterall they are both quite similar: Both fat, can go really fast (when they want too) and can jump amazing heights (for being fat little things :P) But, i managed to do it! All on camera as well so look out on youtube :D

So let the jumping begin...
I was so proud of Odo today, not only did he jump up to 3ft4 but with me on his back :O now thats quite and acheivement :P then i let Josie show me how it's done :D she was once again amazing, but seeing as she has jumped Odo over 4ft i'm sure these jumps were nothing xD

Goodboy fats, Now lets see if one day i can jump the same height on Bowie :P






No comments: