This blog is about me and my loan pony called Bow. What we get up too. And the events that i hope to start next summer.

Saturday 8 November 2008

Happy Hackers


Went for a little hack today with Bow. At first i attempted to vault onto her back whilst she was eating - not my brightest idea! I was too much aware that her teeth were edging nearer towards me, so i didn't manage to get up. I did get some great footage and commentary by my dad. He said, "Don't worry she won't bite you, she's just seeing what your doing!" How wrong my dad can be sometimes lol anyhow went for a small hack down 'black track' as we haven't been down there for a while. I managed to hold the camera whilst cantering along (theres a first time for everything) until Bow swerved right, down into this little pathway. I was too aware that there was a lake a few meters away so quickly grabbed what was left of my reins to stop her :P all in all she was a great girlie that day. Also, she has a very pritty clip for the winter :D great news as normally she gets too hot and sweaty afterwards :(

No comments: