This blog is about me and my loan pony called Bow. What we get up too. And the events that i hope to start next summer.

Saturday 22 November 2008

Random Hyperness ~:O

Well today in the horse riding world me and Josie went down hadham mill stables to see fatty. It was such a laugh. I played on the swing rope, then i climed a tree and almost fell off :P we started doing some random dance moves xD then played a little bit of chase me charlie - but on foot xD

So for the actually riding side of things.

Josie decided to ride fatty in his new and improved red bridle #:O then i bulit a two jump course xD and Josie finished off the day by jumping the fatster over a 4ft2 jump #:O they were both again so amazing for a fat little thing xD also when Josie and i measured the jump we realised that i had also jumped that high on Otis on thursday ~:O now i was shocked :P so thats all folks, dunno what me and Bowie are going to get up to tomorrow though - maybe another hack xD

No comments: