This blog is about me and my loan pony called Bow. What we get up too. And the events that i hope to start next summer.

Friday 21 November 2008

Chase Me Charlie

Went for our hour lesson yesterday with Grace and Josie. :D

It was amazing, i got to ride my little Oatabix for the first time in ages so i was a very happy girlie. At the beginning we all warmed the horses up - and almost had a pile up teehee. :P Then we started the jumping of by going over a little bounce jump xD Was very entertaining as Fatty and Otis casually jumped it whilst Archie being his normal old self zooooomed over them :P

Now for the fun part - Chase Me Charlie.

I have never actually played chase me charlie but it was so fun. :D We all started of going over a little jump then as they got bigger, people got nocked out teehee. Josie was the first to go (but we all now that Josie and fatty can get over mega jumps anyways xD) Then i believe the jump went up to around 4ft (not sure exactly). So Grace and Archie refuses, and me being my normal crazy self decided to give it a go, :P At first i thought Otis was about to refuse, but amazingly he manged to jump it. :O I was so pleased with him - So now thats my new record xD welldone my little Oatabix. :)

No comments: