This blog is about me and my loan pony called Bow. What we get up too. And the events that i hope to start next summer.

Monday 12 January 2009

Bow Update.

Finally today i was able to ride as Bow has some new shoes. I must say she does look very smart in the winter with her clippy bits xD

But anyhow getting to the riding part; not much excitement to interest viewers with :( although i must say Bow does like to keep me on my toes! Well you now about our terrible ordeal with the ditch and almost falling in when i went on a hack with Josie and Odo; but this week i swear she was trying to kill me!!!

As we were walking down this tracky part, Bow decided to slip down this 4 inch bank! But she had to put a whole dramatic show on, and was so close to rolling over! I swear my feet were inches to the floor because she couldn't be bothered to pick up her feet :( i must have words with her owner about buying her some boots!

Also, as we were coming back through cow's field - and was slowly and peacefully walking down the hill. Bow decided to canter the rest of it! Again, is she just trying to kill me!!! If she was being as lazy as our first ordeal she would have fallen down the hill and squished me haha

But we got back safely and thats the main thing!

I'm having a lesson tomorrow night :D with Grace and Josie so shall be amusing. Also, will be having another lesson on Saturday but with Bow and Zoe (have never had this trainer before) so hopefully the ground will be ok to ride (and not frozen like the typical english weather :( andddddd during the Febuary holiday me and Bow are going to another show :D yay. was wondering when all the fun was going to start haha jk x

No comments: