This blog is about me and my loan pony called Bow. What we get up too. And the events that i hope to start next summer.

Thursday 22 January 2009

Another Lesson




Had my first lesson on Bow today and was extremely pleased with how things went. Recently as you all no, i haven't been able to do any real flatwork sessions or jumping, so i was a little suprised that we got Bow listening to me. Had a different teacher as well, and she taught me a lot about getting Bow moving easilly, instead of her being a lazy little mare xD For instance instead of constantly keeping my leg on her, i should only tell her once so she learns to listen to me the first time :) Going to see her late on Sunday so will most proberly go on another hack, but will hopefully have 20 minutes spare to have a ride in the field to get her listening to me again :) and you never no i might take her over a couple of cross poles xD will see...

No comments: